Saturday, January 7, 2012

I WIN


Pero bakit kahit panalo na, feeling ko talo pa rin?

Yesterday, Monday, I got kinda crazy.

You see, I tried not to text this certain someone, let's call that person "Go Large," to see if I can last a whole day without doing so.  Thing is, this burnt out yuppie got all affected when Go Large did not text either.  I was at wit's end the entire afternoon, like a loony constantly checking on my phone, banging my fists on my desk and practically wanting to shove my head through my monitor.

Affected.

Well, towards the end of the day, I had to summon whatever support group I had and release my tensions and frustrations.  At exactly 6pm, as I was about to take my first gulp of beer, my phone beeped.

"Ala lang. Hi lang."

I win.

Or so I'd like to think.  My victory was cut short when Go Large didn't even take the time to drop by, say hi, or at least wave when he passed us by.

Isipin ko nalang, nauna pa rin sya mag-text.  Di pa rin nya ako natiis.

No comments:

Post a Comment